Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm buying a Yaris

Yes. Me. In a new car. I'm very excited. I thought I would have been quite a bit sadder to leave behind my beloved and loyal Neon. Unfortunatley, this is not the case. For those of you who do not know (ie: no one) my Neon only runs correctly while I've got the heat going. It prevents my car from overheating. It sure as heck does not prevent me from overheating, however, so I'm glad to be rid of it.

I verbally agreed to buy a new 2007 Toyota Yaris today. I get it on the 5th. The verbal agreement went a little something like this:

Salesman: "We've got one Yaris left on the lot. It's yours if you want it.
Me: "Is it automatic?"
Salesman: "Why, yes."
Me: "Does it have A/C?"
Salesman: "Yes it does."
Me: "Well, I'm sold."

And there you have it. There goes half my yearly income. I cannot wait to name it!!!!

40 miles per gallon, people. FORTY MILES PER GALLON. Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

YaaaaayYYYYYY!!!!!! Can't wait to see it! Maybe she (he?) needs an inaugural trip down to Sacto to test out that AC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home