Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fer Brenna

Music Survey Thing-a-ma-bob
Amount of music on your computer? I dunno. A lot. Too much. So much, in fact, the computer doesnt work anymore. It just sits in the corner of my place and mocks me.

Currently listening to? Spoon, Gimme Fiction. I just bought it today. Oh hoho, and it's fantastic.

Five songs that mean a lot to you?
1. Ummm. You know when you have perfect moments? Like, there's no where else in the world you would rather be than where you are and who you're with... Well, Dave Matthews was playing Two Step at the Gorge. It was PERFECT. I wish I was there right now.
2. Hmm, since I am doing this survey for Brenna, I'm gonna pick Tiffiny's I Think We're Alone Now. And, of course, Stop in the Name of Love. Haha.
3. Madonna's Material Girl. I had to memorize it in elementary school.
4. Beck's Where's It At. Yea, yea, haha. I was at his concert, and he was singing that song. And then he started talking about sexy ladies, or something. And then he pointed at me. If I had to choose a rocker to point at me as he was talking about sexy ladies, Beck wouldnt be anywhere on my list. But I guess I'll take what I can get.
5. I dont know. I cant think of any more. I'll just pick one off the top of me head.....Walk Like an Egyptian. Ooook.

Top five albums? God, whats with the number 5? I dont know. I'll pick the ones I listen to most at work. 1. Jack Johnson, his new one. 2. Michael Buble. 3. Moby. 4. Talking Heads. 5. Garden State soundtrack.

Recent discoveries? Well, Spoon, obviously. The Bravery. Ummm, I just got Joss Stone's CD, I liked it more than I thought I would. Frou Frou...

And the baton goes to: Hoho, I dunno. Hows about.......Kelly. Kelly, update your blog.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Funny you choose Kelly to update her blog, since I was thinking the same thing about yours! Now, I don't have to wonder. Not extrememly informational, but at least I know you live! Interesting choice of music too, I might add. Are you going to Rose Festival Parade on Saturday? We are, with Christina and Heather and all of Christina's family too, and mine, Aunt and Uncle....

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

I wish I was going to the parade...instead I driving with Joe to Moses Lake (5 hours away!!) to help his dad move. At least we will have LOTS of time to talk...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home