Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I feel like not working....

So I blog. I'll update you on my life.

Right now, I am chewing on some gum. I just ate some food. Before I chewed on my gum. Part of my lunch was tuna which is why I'm chewing on my gum. My gum is nummy. I like gum. Gummy gum gum gummy gum. Gum.

Gum is a funny word. Gum.

Sooo, I saw Star Wars this weekend, just like most of the world, apparently. Twas good. Obi-Wan sure busted out some kick-ass Jedi moves. Boo ya.

My eyes are itching lately. Could be the pollen. Maybe.

Gum.

This blog would be a whole lot better if, you know, I was actually writting about something, huh? Oh yea. Last night I was abducted by aliens.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you weren't.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Maybe the aliens are part of the reason you think gum is such a fun word? They can really make your brain do silly things:)

Thanks for my stress poem the other day...it made me feel much better:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home