Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I's gots 99 problems...

99 Things About Me:
1. First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Esping
2. Last person you kissed: Ummm, gosh! I dont really remember.
3. Last word you said: Wet.
4. Last song you sang: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson
5. Last person you hugged: Hummm, I dont know! I think it was Jennifer! At Kelly's party.
6. Last thing you laughed at: A dumb student.
8. What's in your CD player: Jack Johnson
9. What socks are you wearing: White ones, they actually match today, and everything!
10. What's under your bed: Carpet.
12. Current taste: Umm, old banana breath. Ug. Hold on......Spearmint!
13. Current hair style: Is messy considered a hair style? Messy.
14. Current clothes: I went for a gothy look today. Black shirt, gray/black pants. Scaaaaary.
15. Current Job: Financial Aid Assistant
16. Current longing: Some time alone in a bathroom.... you know what I mean....
17. Current desktop picture: Master Yoda doing Jedi-like things.
18. Current worry: Money
19. Current hate: Hahah, I could go for days!
20. Story behind your username: No story, just me.
21. Current favorite article of clothing: Bras
22. Favorite physical feature(s) of the opposite sex: I like curly hair
23. Last CD that you bought: The Bravery
24. Favorite place to be: With Murphy
25. Least favorite place: DEQ/DMV/Post Office/Any place governmenty with a line.
26. Time you wake up in the morning: 7am if I dont go to the gym in the morning, 6am if I do.
27. If you could play a new instrument, what would it be?: Guitar
29. Current favorite word/saying: Dat dat dat dat dat girl (from the new Black Eyed Peas song)
30. Favorite book: Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging
31. Favorite Movie: Pride & Prejudice
32. Favorite Songs: Black Velvet is one of my favorites. Yellow Brick Road (Elton John). Two Step (Dave Matthews).
34. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Abe Lincoln.
35. Favorite day: Thursday aka Friday, Part I
36. Where do you want to go: England/France/Norway
37. What is your career going to be: Dunno yet
39. What kind of car will you have: I want a Hybrid
41. A random lyric: "Mentally Ill is the New Hillarious"
42. Eye Color: blue
43. Hair Color: blonde
44. Righty or Lefty: Righty
45. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
46.Innie or Outtie: Innie
DESCRIBE...
47. Your heritage: Humm, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scottish, Dutch maybe?
48. The shoes you wore today: My black boots.
49. Your hair: Messy. Still.
50. Your weakness: Ice cream. Steak. (not steak flavored ice cream, but steak AND ice cream)
51. Your fears: Heights, spiders. That Star Wars will suck.
53. Your most recent secret?: Oh! You almost got me! (lame)
54. Your first thought waking up: 9 more minutes....
55. The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Hey look! Booooys....
56. Your bedtime: Haha, like 10:30-11. I like my sleep A LOT.
57. Your most missed companion: I really miss Amber from my old work.
58. Your perfect pizza: just plain cheese. Just call me plain ol cheeeeesy! hah!
59. Sweet and Chewy or Salty and Crunchy: I like melty.... and smooth.
60. Single or group dates: I dont date much...
61. Dogs or Cats: HAHAHAHAHA. oh pleeeeeeease....
62. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I dont do tea often.
63. Chocolate or vanilla: Depends on the food product...
64. Cappuccino or Drip: Hummmm?
DO YOU...
65. Smoke: No.
66. Curse: No.
67. Sing: No.
68. Take a shower everyday: Heavens yes.
69. Have a crush: No.... Yes!
71. Think you've been in love: No.
72. Want to go to college: Suuuuure.
73. Want more than what you’ve got: Ugh, yes??
74. Want to get married: Suuuure.
75. Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: I dont pay attention.
76. Think you're attractive: Hummmm
77. Think you’re a health freak: No.
78. Get along with your parents: Yea, they're all right.
79. Play an instrument: No.
IN THE PAST 3 months:
80. drink: Yes.
81. Smoke: No.
82. Done a drug: No.
83. Made Out: No.
84. Go on a date: No. Arent I the wild one???
85. Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
86. Eaten sushi: Yes, I have WOOOOOOOO.
87. Been dumped: No.
88. Made homemade cookies: No.
89. Been in love: Uhh, no.
90. Gone skinny dipping: No.
91. Dyed your hair: No.
92. Stolen anything: Uhhhhh, yes!
HAVE YOU EVER..
93. Had too much to drink: Well. I dont know.
94. Been caught cheating: Ummmm, no.
95. Been called a tease: I dont think so.
96. Gotten beaten up: I got in a fist fight in elementary... I wasnt beaten up though.
97. Changed who you were to fit in: Suuuure.
98. Cried at something beautiful: I cried at the end of Hunchback of Notre Dame.... It was a beautiful scene.. even though he wasnt beautiful...
99. Spent too much money on something you didn’t need: My Indian name is "Girl Who Spends Too Much Money On Stuff She Doesnt Need" My credit card company calls me "Chaaaa Ching!!!"

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

What happened to #7?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

And 38, 40, 52 and 70. Really you have only 94 problems.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

that was a lot of information, but thanks for sharing! You don't really have any problems persay, I agree with Brenna. You are a good girl!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I want to know how the Star Wars movie was? were you disappointed? Did you get new goodies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home