Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blooooooooooger

I had a four day weekend this.... weekend.

Who wants to hear about my weekend, y'all?!? Make some noise!

::crickets chirping::

Sooo, Thursday night. Thursday, Thursday. I get news from the roommate front that shakes up my entire known universe. Black is white! Right side is wrong side! errr, etc etc... Girl talk ensues.

Later, I sleep. Perplexed.

FRIDAY!!! I wake in a bed full of my own sweat. Records will be smashed on this Friday, the 27th of May. 95 degrees, I think it got. Sweet. I could use some 95 degree weather about now.

Hoo hah, Friday. I eat lunch with Amber. I ate a sandwich, I think. We ate outside in the shade on this 95 degree day. Like the French do, but we spoke in English, and you know, wore deodorant. It was all quite pleasant minus the man with excessive gas who walked on by.

Later that same day, The Roommate and I head off to Ringlers for happy hour. We ate and drank and were merry. More girl talk ensued....

Day: the next one. Called Saturday. The Roommate and I walked and talked and went to the Farmers Market in Beavertoooown. Later I watched Phil of the Future. Seriously, I love that show. It's so hillarious. If I were 10 years younger, I would soooo be crushing on Phil...

I think I may have hung out with my sister later on that day. It all starts to get a bit hazy at this point. The sneezing had begun. The itchy eyes! The soar throat! AND THE NEVER ENDING SNEEEEEEZING!!!!!! Ooooor, maybe it was Friday Lindsay and I hung out... I dunno.

BUT THE SNEEZING!! It never ended! Oi.....

I do remember on Saturday making an extra-special trip to Freddies for some Claritin-D. I took the Claritin-D. I got super loopy!

So here is my Saturday night.
-I take Claritin-D
-I drive home to pick up The Roommate to come over for dinner.
-I think I may have started loopy dialing(the Claratin-D version of Drunk Dialing). Or loopy downloading ring phones on my cell. My phone has started ringing The Beatles-The Walrus now. It never has before.... Veeeeeeeeery curious.
-The Roommate comes home and we go to The Barbeque at The Parents. I ate The Food.
-The Roommate and I come back to the apartment, wear she discovers a ruined load of clothes. I sit on the chair and loopily sympathize.
-I wake up at 3am, still on the chair. But confused.
-I walk to my bed, and go to sleep.

Sunday.
I wake up, go to my parents and take a nap. I watched the finale of Lost on Tivo. I scratched my head at some point, I'm sure.

Sunday night, mystery boy #2 called.... ooooo....

Sunday night jerky, stupid boy called The Roommate too.

Monday. Cleanday. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. Then did laundry. Then I worked on Brenna's birthday present.

TOMORROW'S JUNE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Brenna said...

Worked on my present? That's intriguing...

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

sounds like a very...uhhhh..."interesting" weekend.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I agree, and I'm sure Brenna is quite curious, so make sure when her birthday gets here and she opens it up and it is no longer a surprise that you reveal everything to us! Doesn't it make you worry though, Brenna, that she worked on it loopy?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I think you need to update your blog. Especially now you have a new reader. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home