Monday, June 27, 2005

Blog Title

I'm tired as 20 insomniacs meshed together into one really, really, really tired and ummm tired person today. I wish I were in a coma.

So, anyway, its Monday, so I've just had my weekend, so here's what I did...

Friday: Ummmm, I dont know. I think I talked to Darbie. Oh wait, I helped the fam moved out of my house. Their house. Our house(have I told you I'm tired?). I mopped. I stole some of my dads rocks. I swept. I scrubbed the refridgerator. It really was a top notch Friday night. And then I talked to Darbie. When I was done. Moving.

::yawn::

Saturday: Woke up at the crack o' dawn. Went with Darbie to our training thingy. We walked 12 miles. I'm so sick of walking. Afterwards I went to a BBQ at Donna's. I ate a lot. Then I went to a BBQ at my parents. I ate a lot again. I went back to my apartment. I was in the process of brushing my teeth, when my phone rang. It was Spicer asking me to join him with some pal-like people for a beer. Who am I to say "no" to beer? Or Spicer for that matter. So, despite my lack of sleep and energy I went out. Whilst we were walking aimlessly around, some gangsta-goings-on went down on that motha-fer (ha, I sound like a gangster, no?), and I was almost shot! Well, nooo. In order for me to have actually been shot, the bullet would have to have penetrated about a dozen or so buildings, so I was actually safe. But I heard gun shots! Portland is the ghetto! ha.

Sunday: I walked around in a zombie-like trance all day. I dont really remember what I said or what I did. But this morning when I woke up, the dishes were done and put away, and all my clothes were clean. So I must have done some chores. Or I have a kick ass ghost living in the apartment. hmmmm.

If it was a ghost, he forgot to take the trash out....

dumbass ghost.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger The one and only Tree said...

Now that is what I call tired!!!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hmmm.. I am not allowed to say anything ... AAARRGGG!! My head is going to explode!!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Did Kelly have a late night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home