Thursday, March 03, 2005

I burned my tongue today.

fill in the blank

I ____ Melissa.
Melissa is ____.
I want to ____ Melissa.
Someday Melissa will ____.
Melissa reminds me of ____.
Without Melissa, ____.
Worst thing about Melissa is ____.
I think Melissa should ____.
If Melissa were here right now, I would ____.

This is how I would have filled this out....

I love Melissa.
Melissa is loverly.
I want to be Melissa.
Someday Melissa will sneeze.
Melissa reminds me of a fresh spring day.
Without Melissa, I would not be reading this blog.
Worst thing about Melissa is that she is better than me.
I think Melissa should get paid more.
If Melissa were here right now, I would be soooo happy.

~~This has been another Jenifer inspired blog~~

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are funny, Melissa! Better than me, loverly? Ya, I guess so! Love T

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Brenna said...

I fear Melissa
Melissa is scary
I want to get away from Melissa
Someday Melissa will rule the world
Melissa reminds me of that scary eye thing from Lord of the Rings
Without Melissa, I wouldn't have a middle sister
Worst thing about Melissa is her ear drum.
I think Melissa should share her ruling of the world with me.
If Melissa were here right now, I would plot devious schemes with her.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger jen said...

I pray for Melissa.
Melissa is satanic.
I want to exorcise Melissa.
Someday Melissa will be released from posession.
Melissa reminds me of a serpent.
Without Melissa, I would be unafraid.
Worst thing about Melissa is she's evil.
I think Melissa should get out of denial.
If Melissa were here right now, I would perform an exorcism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home