Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekend of Looooove

I loved this weekend because this weekend loved me. I know it loved me because the weather WAS BEYOND THIS WORLD.... I was a bit dissapointed that most the plans I had this weekend were canceled at the last minute leaving me with nothing to do, but I cant stay sad in the loverly sun.

FRIDAY: Terribly boring meeting all day. Luckily it ended, and my weekend began... I rushed home, got all dolled up to look French so I would fit in with Tiva's French class. I got downtown early, so I walked the streets pretending I was French. I referred to myself as Monique and scoffed at all the Americans eating McD's cheeseburgers. And then I ate a McD's cheeseburger. Twas good, but I didnt feel guilty, because I'm Monique! And French! And much, much, much thinner than the girl I sat next to at McD's. I finally meet up with Tiva (but on Friday, she was Cecile) and we watched an African film, in french. It was interesting, I felt intelligent.

After the film ended we went to some French restaurant where I ordered stuffed chicken with brie. I also ate escargot. Then realized quickly after eating the snail, that I am most definately NOT french. We got to watch some magician play with cards. I wrote my name on a card and he threw it on the ceiling. The magician likes puns! And he is not french either.

After that we had a quick drink at some hole-in-the-wall-but-amazingly-cute-all-at-the-same-time bar, called 1201. Then I went home and slept.

Friday... OUT! (I just said that like Ryan Seacrest... its funny....)

Saturday: Found out that my plan for the day were gone... so sad, so sad. So I went shopping and the Streets of Tanasbourne for spring like clothes! Imagine Melissa.... in color. I got my eyebrows waxed. Admired the progress at my parents farm. Watched a couple of movies and went to bed.

Saturday... OUT! (come on!! I'm soooo funny and witty, you love me)

Sunday: My new neighbors moved in. Darbie made them muffins, and we visited with them for a spell. Interesting folk. Two Nathans and a Bridget. One Nathan is engaged to the Bridgett, the other Nathan is engaged to my namesake called "Missy" who resides in Eugene. All are younger than me. Weeeeeeeeird. Luckily they all share Darbie and mine's passion for beer, so we aught to have some good times.

Sunday... OUT! No more weekend. Blech.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought i left you a comment earlier.. hmm.. guess it didn't post. oh well. hi! how are you?! when should movie night be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home