Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Week, My friggin Week!

So I havent actually written in my blog this week. There's a reason probably. Just in case any of you all care about what has happened to me this week, read on. If you dont care....uhhh....what are you doing at my blog in the first place then?

MONDAY: Valentines Day!! I worked. I came home to my fuzzy and cozy apartment, ate sushi and watched me some Star Wars. My roommate came home and tried to talk to me, so I threw a couple things at her. Darbie's plant committed suicide by plunging to its death.

TUESDAY: I hate Tuesdays. I worked and ate left over sweets from the day before. I made Darbie watch some of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I sang along. Darbie danced along like Sim2 person. I decided to name a future child Hepsibah.

WEDNESDAY: Worked again. Scratched my head a few times. Ate a little. Complained about various things that annoy me.

TODAY that is THURSDAY: At work again, but unable to work anymore. I want to be at the Zoo. My eyes are swollen. I'm no longer in a chipper mood. I want to eat. This all may be because I think I may have put my contacts in the wrong eyeballs this morning. I'm a bit cross eyed. Being a bit cross-eyed makes me hungry. But I have to do a friggin acceptance pretty soon, so I'm stuck for the next 2 hours.

FRIDAY: Hasnt happened yet. But I'm guessing I'll complain and eat some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home