Friday, September 10, 2004

A Weedend has arrived! Happy day!

Do you know what is completely useless, stupid, and a bore? Weekdays are. Unless, of course, the weekday happens to be a holliday. Where I dont work. I prefer the hollidays where I get presents also.
Lets get physical, physical, I want to get physiiiiicaaaaal, lets get into physical, let me hear your body talk, let me hear your body talk.


Olivia Newton John's neice or cousin or brother used to live in this here neighborhood that my parents house dwells apon. So she was here once. A looooong time ago. We saw her car drive by. My sister (younger that is) yelled something along the lines of "I love you Olivia" or "You sing really lame songs Olivia!" I dont remember. My next brush with fame happened in Vegas. I was at Ghost Bar. At the Palms, yes? There was a guy looking super cocky with a girl who was pretty, but too-short-to-be-a-model at his side. This guy was a soap opera guy. He played a vampire in Port Charles. His show was cancelled. People on that show were annoying, thats why. I was too tipsy to go over and say "hi" I would have said something like, "Hi, I'm Melissa, and I know why your show was cancelled, because you are annoying!" And as we were on the 54th floor, outside, I would have been shoved off the building, falling to my death. So instead the closest interaction I had with him was tripping over his want-to-be model girlfriend's shoe. And spilling some of my drink. Which annoyed me more than his soap opera did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home