Monday, September 06, 2004

All Right!

Vegas is such great fun. My bad moments were fun. My good moments were unforgetable. We did a great many things. My gal pals and I did. We ATE and ATE and ATE. 4 buffets, 4 days. My stomach is STILL to this hour rebelling. If you happen to be going to Vegas in the near future, I highly recommend going to the Aladdin Spice Market. A HUGE variety of foods. Very good, yet very very dangerous. I would also go to the Mirage. Very pretty place. Haha, we drank too. Not as much as I thought we would, but a great deal all the same. The Rum Jungle was GREAT. At one point of the night, I remember my hand resting on some girls boob (accidently, it was crowded, afterall) my foot on some other guys toe, and two dancers twirling over head. Rain has awesome special effects (fire balls, my FAVORITE). Ghost Bar, great view maybe if it werent so windy. The wax museum was good for some giggles, as you can see from my picture book blogs from below. The Treasure Island show, very very dirty. But honestly, I like anything with fire ball effects. I'm still tired. I dont know if I am ready for work. Although, I am ready to walk down the street with out hearing a whole lot of cat calls, thats for sure. Vegas boys are AGGRESIVE. I felt bad for Sona especially. hoo boy.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

lol. vegas was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home