Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Survey thing! Wow, I really must be bored...

Welcome to the summer 2004 edition of getting to know your friends.. What

you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it

onto a new email that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to

you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person

who sent it to you. You will learn a lot about your friends!

1. What time do you get up?

"5:50am" says my alarm clock. If you happen to be my neighbor/roommate, you know this not to be true. I have hit my snooze button for 3 solid hours before waking up this past week. I blame my recovery from Vegas among other things.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?

Abe Lincoln AND George Washington. Aah, to be back in the days where presidents werent so discustingly annoying....


3. Gold or silver?
PLATINUM!!!


4. What was the last film you saw in a theater and with whom? Er, uh, oh yes, The
Village with my roommie Darbie. Gosh, that was a while ago. I liked it, I dont care what anyone thinks!


5. What is your favorite TV Show?
Well, I like Sex and the City a LOT. Also the Simpsons


6. What do you have for breakfast?
It's interesting you ask! Haha, because I actually had Blueberry yogurt and a banana. Oh wait, this isnt interesting at all.


7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Oh! Haha. Ummmm, any of my past bad dates. Or any of the guys I have rejected. Mostly Glen. Yea, Glen, oi, that would be BAD!


8. What or who inspires you?
Food


9. Beach, city or country?
Country, however, not country music.


10. Favorite ice cream?
Vanilla, with goodies in it. Or plain. Or sandwiched between a variety of cookies.


11. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Wait, all of them. All of the above. D. My answer is D. Buttered, salted and plain. Ah, if only it were possible. What a wonderful life it would be.


12. Favorite color(s)?
You are my favorite color. Arent you?


13. What kind of car do you have?
HAHAHAHAHAHA, ummm, a Neon, and she's GREAT. Man, even with the hysterical laughter that was a boring question and answer.


14. What's your favorite sandwich?
BLT... dynomite!! WATCH ME EXPLOOOOOODE, hunh hunh....


15. What characteristic(s) do you despise?
If you happen to know Glen, anything he is or represents.


16. Favorite flower?
Chocolate roses. You know, it's chocolate shaped as a rose stuffed in red tin, and sits on a green stick? You eat it.



17. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Ooooh, Europe. France. If only for there cheese selection. I would also bring Betty along with me. To come in touch with her French Pirate Hampster roots.


18. What color is your bathroom?
Er, uh. It's supposed to be beige.


19. Favorite clothes store?
TARGET!!!!


20. Where would you retire?
That's an awful long ways away, retirement is. Thinking about it will only make me nervous.


21. Favorite day of the week?
I've been through this before. Not Tuesday! Any day but Tuesday! I like Saturdays quite a bit.


22. What did you do for your last birthday?
Cried




23. Where were you born?
St. Paul, Minnesota. In a hospital.


24. When is your birthday?
November 4th, 1981


25. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Any Olympic Sport, I was so sad to see them go.. I love that Michael, er uh, oh no, I've already forgotten his sweet name...!


26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
You


27. Person you expect to send you this back first?
You


28. What fabric detergent do you use?
Shout! And Always! And stuff!


29. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi with a hint of Coke..


30. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I never sleep, havent I told you about my neighbors?


31. What shoe size?
8


32. Do you have any pets?
I have a hampster. Who reminds me of a French Pirate.


33. Who sent this to you?
Angela and Christina. So far. I'm sure other people will. And like a little lemming, I will read them all I'll bet.



PHELPS!!! Michael PHELPS!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger sjhiro said...

lol. i just did that survey thing in a record time- 20 minutes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home