Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Arg!

I'm really tired. Last night, I was going to my car to collect a few things I had left in there. I opened the door to my apartment....and there was a spider. Not a normal spider, mind you, it was orange and black striped. And HUGE. Just (literally) hanging out at my front door. I'm getting shiveries just thinking about it. I slammed my door shut, and used my patio door to get to my car. No biggy, really. Just walk through some grass outside my apartment. HAHAHAHA, no. The sprinklers turned on. I got all wet. I got the things I needed from my car. Now I was faced with two alternatives. Walk by the possibley armed and dangerous black/orange striped spider or walk through sprinklers and get even more wet. Luckily I am not scared of water....so into the sprinklers Melissa went. To make matters worse, there were a couple of guys visiting my neighbors who watched this whole ordeal. I dont think they think I am normal. Oh ho ho, though, if they only knew....

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute! You made me laugh to the point of tears! I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for the pictures! They were a kick!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a comment and it didn't post, damn thing anyway! But, thanks for the pictures and I'm glad you are home safe! I'm even more grateful for the giggles you provided me, I laughed until tears were there! I cannot believe you went on the hights thing! Oh my God, what were you thinking! I'm so proud of you, however, for confronting your fears, I wouldn't have! You go girl! Love ya, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home