Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I dont want to work, I want to, er, not work

Dont hate me because I am beautiful; hate me because I think you are ugly. And often times stupid and repetative. gunch. rhymes with lunch. and crunch. and bunch. but gunch isnt a word, is it? nono. it will be now, however. I declare it a word. now alls i need is a definition. it will mean, ummmm, take-out. for example, "Gol Durn! I really dont feel like doing dishes, yet I am in need of food. How about some gunch, kids?" gosh, thats great. I feel like shakespear. But cooler. and wiser. and younger. dont hate me because I am beautiful, hate me because I am a cooler, wiser, younger shakespear. I must go write a play now.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I don't hate you because you're beautiful. I don't hate you becuse you are young, sweet & funny. Matter of fact I don't hate you. But, and I hate to burst your bubble, you ain't no Shakespeare. OK, Maybe a tragic Shakespearean character.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home