Thursday, September 16, 2004

A Plan...

Good news! I have managed to convince Darbie to stay in the apartment we are in now! She will be moving into my room once we go to Seattle and get a lofting kit from Ikea. It's a win/win/win situation for me. I've always wanted a loft, I want to go to Seattle, and I dont have to worry about money! Now the actual challenge is finding a suitable roommie. I have joined roommates.com, and so far the only good looking roommates are male. This could get interesting.... And I would like to thank everyone for their input.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

i had no idea you were having a situation with your apartment situation! btw- (a silly question) what is a lofting kit? lol. and don't move back home- i'm back at home. once you taste the freedom of living on your own.. don't let that go.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Question... what is you could get a job making more money, not have to pay for parking, could you afford your own room? And how much money extra would you need to make?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home