Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Darkness Falls....

Is it weird that I already miss summer? Being that it is technically still summer? No. It's not weird. I am in all shape a forms, a normal person. It's dark when I leave work. Boy am I glad I dont live over yonder in Alaska. Although, they do pay you for living there. And as my mother says, its where the odds are good, but the goods are odd (referring, of course, to men). I think thats true anywhere you go. I shall quote something out of boredom now....

Obi-Wan : That's no moon. It's a space station.


Ah, yes. Star Wars. The trilogy is coming out on DVD FINALLY!!!! You hear that, Mumsy? My Christmas wishlist has begun.... muhahahhaahhahahaha. My roomie and I made a brownie cake the other day. We made a brownie cake in a Harry Potter tin. Haha, and then we decorated him. With white frosting. We made an albino Harry. Oh, how we laughed and laughed. Boy, was that an ugly cake. In the end it looked like a white blob, so we decorated it more with halloween shaped sprinkles.
mistake

I was sick yesterday. Whatta bummer.