Monday, May 03, 2004

Will the torment never end!?!?

Hahaha, so this morning in yoga class, we all had to meditate in silence. And during this 10 minutes of silence, someone let a big one rip. Hoo boy, that's funny. I managed to contain myself however. Until we were doing a bit of stretching, and this one girl messed the move up, and did something so funky. HAHAHAHA, I accidentally giggled. It's not my fault. People are funny.

And it gets worse. I walked out behind this guy who didn't wear his shoes to class. He just walked out into the parking lot, with no shoes on. It really struck me as funny, I don't know why.

And then, as I turned a corner, (at 7:45am) there was the shortest midget I have ever seen, wearing a tuxedo. A lady midget. With a top hat and all. I ran the rest of the way to my car, and giggled all the way to my history class.

Which consequently killed my mood immediately. Although, I learned today that one of the largest Hoovervilles in America (during the Great Depression) was right under the Ross Island Bridge. I NEVER EVER KNEW THAT!! Know I do. And so do you. I have to go to the loo. Ma Ma Ma choo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home