Monday, November 08, 2004

So... Wow

Hmmm. Laurel, Mardell, Sharon, Genny, Michelle, and Gail are gone. Hmmmm. Those are all the people I work for. The sun is shinning down on my today, thats for sure. Muhahahahha. PAID PLAY TIME!!! HOWEVER, right now I shall take the opportunity to thank everyone who gave me such a great birthday, and also the ones who babysat me when the time called for it. Ach! I am annoying drunk. The list is as follows:
Mumsy, Popsi, Lindsay, Brenna, Murphykins, Lexi, Kelly, Kurt, Riley, Jennifer, Angela, Amber, Jenifer, Jme, Jeremy, Donna, Tom, Random Guy at Bar, The Other Random Guy at Bar, Tiva (who makes GREAT food), Heidi, Sireina, Sona, That Greek Guy, TANYA, The Last Random Guy at Bar, Darbie, Ben, Jesus, and the rest of the ppl I work with.


Haha, I've turned into one of those annoying actors at the academy. No tears though.

ok, maybe some...


no, no tears

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I am glad you had a good birthday. You deserve good friends and fun times. Just not TOO fun w/ random bar guys. (Riley loves you)

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides Riley, I love you too! I also am glad you had a spectacular birthday, and thanks for putting my name in all Caps ! Man do I feel special now, you also are the bomb! I am glad you had a wonderful time as you deserve it! Love T

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger sjhiro said...

thank you.. but i didn't go out on ur birthday!! besides, you didn't call me back! i still have your birthday gift.... and you still have my book! call me.. i'm free this weekend.. well.. saturday after 6:30

 

Post a Comment

<< Home