Monday, February 07, 2005

My Weekend Nutshell

Friday: Err, dont exactly remember. I believe it was something boring like going to bed at 10pm. Or watching a movie. Or playing Sims2. Or all three.

Saturday: I ate some. Then I went to see a local band at the Tonic Lounge. The band is called Derby and I saw it with my roommate Darbie. Twas fantastically good. They have this whole Greenday feel to them. I was drunk though, so maybe not.

Sunday: Caught a movie with me mum. "The Wedding Date" Cute, funny, and mindless, just what the doctor ordered. I also finally talked to my youngin sister, who has made the Dean's List. Smarty. I watched a LOT of Simpsons.

And there you have it! My lame ass weekend! I loved it and want it back.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! The Simpson's? Sims, Simpson's! I haven't heard of the Wedding Date, but I believe you it was funny. Just you and mum, how special! Lindsey is a smarty, but in college is better. I was sick, Tatyana shared with me, damn it! Missed Thursday, left early Friday and still was productive in cleaning and cooking over the weekend! I'm proud of myself, but still sound like I'm talking through my nose. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert, drunk or not. I thought of you and was going to call, but you never seem to answer your phone, so I didn't. I got new clothes from Kelly, I'm so happy, I love new clothes ! She forgot the boots, but oh well. We are having dinner tomorrow night at Red Star for making our start ! I've always wanted to eat there, and yes, TJ is letting me! Amazing isn't it? My mom did all my laundry this weekend because I was sick, what a sweetie, hugh? Tell Betty hi for Taty and me! Love ya, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home