Monday, November 29, 2004

Season's Greetings, Y'all

Thanksgiving is a fun Holiday. You eat. Sleep. Eat more. Watch a movie. Laugh at things. Then sleep some more. This was an even more fun Thanksgiving though, because my pallies Lisa and Brandon were in town. Oh what fun had we. Involving drinks, the Banana Republic and a short film with Jesus (yes, the Baby Jesus). However, sadly enough, nothing interesting happened this weekend.

OH NO!!


I am wrong. Oh haha, this is great. For the fist time EVER I went to a club were the DJ played my request. My request that evening was errrr, ummmm, Regulators. Yes, the REGULATOOOOOOOOOOORS, moooount up! song. Haha, that was GREAT, I jiggled my bumbum and laughed hysterically through the whole song. I also think I stepped on a toe. I also dont think I cared at that moment. In fact I still dont care.

HAHAHA, REGULATOOOOORS!!! Moooooount up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home