Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Man, I cant get enough of these Blog entry thangs.

I actually thought of something really disturbing (even more disturbing than the last entry). I thought I should get it off my chest. I shall not repress myself!!!

The other night, I was getting ready to go out with my chums, so I took a shower. I like smelling nice, you see. I wasnt walking so well that evening as I had just gone through a work out faze and was really, quiet sore. I had also just gotten my belly button pierced. So yeah, I went shuffling through my apartment, talking to my gal pal Jaime about how much I hated my job, when, in the background, we heard many many many sirens coming our way.

Who wouldnt be curious to see what was going on right outside my very apartment window? I mean, there were so many flashing lights, I felt as though I should put some "Ricky and the Sunshine Band" on and do the hussle (it was a like a disco light for those of you all who cant understand how my head works ie: everyone in the world including me). I was stopped however, from dancing my jiggy dance, by my very very sore muscles). I did, however, shuffle to the window to take a peek and see what was going on...

There was actually a cop right outside my window. I looked at him, he looked at me.... we looked at eachother.

I was still in my bathrobe with my hair wrapped in a towel. Dripping wet. And spying on him.




I've turned into my mother.




Lord have mercy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home